[smokeping-users] avg packet loss

dbarba at soluziona.com dbarba at soluziona.com
Wed May 8 17:46:11 MEST 2002

Hello again!

I installed the new version of smokeping (1.10), it has a new feature
showing the average packet loss per graph (thanks to Tobi :) ), but it
looks like if all the 20 pings fail the average packet loss is still 0%.
This is good for the average response time per graph, (it's usefull to know
the avg RT only when the device is responding), but if you want to know the
availability of a device using de avg packet loss this is not so good...

I'm trying to change smokeping to change this, but I am a bit lost, can
someone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Diego Barba