[smokeping-users] Re: Newbee Question

Ytsejam ytsejam at isl.net.tw
Tue May 28 09:36:58 MEST 2002

Jonathan,

I have 2 suggestions:

1. replace your  "script-alias" of the smokeping cgi dir with "alias" in
your httpd.conf

2. Do nothing , just delete all the png files in the imgurl dir. (clena the
cache)
    After you add something to config, use "smokeping --restart" to restart
it , then wait and see.

Due to the cache feature, smokeping will temporary show nothing .

Yngwie