[smokeping-users] Edited config file then smokeping stops making graph

Rahul Parasnis rparasnis at clj.co.jp
Wed Nov 6 10:11:01 MET 2002

Hello ,
I just edited config file to add another host , Now I can not see the red
line for any of the other hosts .

I restarted the smokeping daemon , but then no success .

Now on the .rrd files I can see red line upto the time where I edited config
file .

what is wrong ?
- RAHUL

This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging to
Credit Lyonnais and is intended solely for the addressees.
The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail,
or any information it contains, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed.
Credit Lyonnais shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it
immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery
and the mail deletion.