[smokeping-users] CGI - Premature end of script headers

Tim McIntyre tmcintyre at onerail.com
Fri Nov 29 21:02:07 MET 2002

Hi ..
I am having issues trying to get the smokeping CGI working from a browser ...  I am getting the following message
I can run it from the command line and it produces the html document fine .. any ideas what is wrong ?
Server error!
  The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
  Error message:
  Premature end of script headers: smokeping.cgi
  If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 500

  192.168.1.209
  Fri 29 Nov 2002 11:58:56 AM EST
  Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)