[smokeping-users] Re: FPing.pm uninitialized value

Warrick FitzGerald wfitzgerald at LiveTechnology.com
Wed Oct 9 21:02:12 MEST 2002

> I get this error.  It appears that the rrd files get created but never
seem to change size.(data not being written)

I know nothing of the Perl problem, but from what I understand of the RRD
databasese they should not change size. That the beauty fo them  .... you
can create a 1000 of them and because they never grow ... you will never run
out of space :)

Like I said .. someone pls correct me if I'm wrong ?

Thanks
Warrick