[smokeping-users] Re: %Loss

Warrick FitzGerald wfitzgerald at livetechnology.com
Sat Sep 21 06:56:48 MEST 2002

Has anyone tried installing SmokePing on Mandrake Linux (8.2) ?

I'm sure it is very easy, but I'm a bit of a newbie and for the life of me,
cant figure out
A. If I have the rrd lib files installed
B. If I do where the heck are they

I know I have rrdtool installed because that works great, however ... I can
not for the life of me firgure out how to get smokeping to run.

Thanks
Warrick