[smokeping-users] Re: Error with RRD

Brett Marler brett at asroma.homeip.net
Thu Apr 3 12:53:04 MEST 2003

Nicolas,
> I didn't find any lock file or anything. Someone can give me a clue ?
The location of the "smokeping.pid" lockfile is actually defined in the
"config" file.

--
pc-linux% grep -i pid /usr/local/smokeping/etc/config
piddir  = /var/run/

So assuming you don't have any other instances of smokeping running, you
should be able to start it fine. I guess to make sure you could always
"killall -9 smokeping". Failing that, "find / -name smokeping.pid" may help.

Regards.
--
Brett Marler <brett at asroma.homeip.net>
WWW:	http://asroma.homeip.net/

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature