[smokeping-users] Caption of Smokeping-Graphs

Karsten Iwen karsten at saviya.de
Tue Aug 19 17:55:21 MEST 2003

Hello Smokepingers,

the graphs which are generated with smokeping have all the caption "Probe:
xx pings using ... every 300 seconds" and the date at the end of the line.

I scaled the graphs to a width of 400 pixels and now the caption is not
readable any more because the "seconds" is printed over "generated".

I tried to add a "newline" to my strftime, but that did not work (is was
printed in the graph as a special character).

Perhaps it is the best way to alter the string "using echoping ...", but
in which file is that string? I don't find it.

best regards, Karsten Iwen