[smokeping-users] Re: remote fping

Naman Latif naman.latif at inamed.com
Thu Aug 21 00:19:51 MEST 2003

I am exactly having the same problem. I sniffed packets for comparing
between

1. Command Line RSH
2. Through SmokePing.

Data sequence is exactly the same in both cases and I do see responses
coming back from "rhost" with the reported Ping times included in the
sniffed packets.So data is definitely getting back to SmokePing machine,
but am not sure how to further debug this ?
Can I include some sort of debugging in RemoteFPing.pm to print some
error messages (if any) ?

Regards \\ Naman