[smokeping-users] ./smokeping doens't create the images in the image directory

Peter Hawks hawks_pete at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 18:34:20 MET 2003

Hi all,
my smokeping doesn't create the images when I type ./smokeping. It creates
the .rrd files in the datadir but the .png aren't created in the imgcache
directory. Maybe this is due to the fact that I've tried to change the
imgcache directory, despite I have even changed the http.conf
Is there some flag or something like that that I have to erase in order that
the smokeping starts creating the images?

Thanks for your attention,

Pete