[smokeping-users] Re: Final email ;)

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Dec 12 22:47:46 MET 2003

Create a second configuration file with a separate daemon, buy a bigger box or
obtain another box.

Any way you slice it, if the tests aren't completing in the time allotted, your
results will not be correct.

Maybe don't send out so many packets or ping at wider than 5 minute intervals.

Paul

>>> "Simon Westlake" <simon.westlake at bizwi.rr.com> 12/12/03 04:44PM >>>
Yes, and pinging a couple of devices works fine.

The trouble is, I need to ping all the devices :) That's why I'm trying to figure out what's causing this, and a way to get around it.

-----