[smokeping-users] Re: SmokePing & MRTG on same computer?

Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com
Mon Dec 29 20:18:47 MET 2003

We ran both for a while but moved smokeping to a separate machine due to
resource issues with MRTG.  We are using mrtg to monitor over 800 devices.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lozano_Art [mailto:Lozano_Art at lacoe.edu]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 12:40 PM
To: smokeping-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [smokeping-users] SmokePing & MRTG on same computer?

Hi,

  I have been using MRTG for some time and have just got SmokePing working
on a test system. (Both are great!)  I would like to know if anyone is
running both systems on the same computer?  If this is possible, are there
any problems or special considerations to take into account?

I am running FreeBSD + Apache

Thanks,

-Art Lozano

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This e-mail message and any attachment(s) (collectively, this "Email") are
intended only for the confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient named above or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient named above,
you have received this Email in error. Please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete this Email and any copies thereof.