[smokeping-users] Re: Multiple ioshost entries in single config file

black at galaxy.silvren.com black at galaxy.silvren.com
Fri Feb 7 00:05:03 MET 2003

ioshost is not a global variable, you can use the probe_conf more than
once. below is a partial cut from my config file, which works.

+ AggregationPoints
probe = IOSPing
menu = Aggregation Points
title = Aggregation Points

++ FromFTL
menu = from-ftl
title = ATM Latency from Fort Logan

+++ PROBE_CONF
ioshost = 1.1.1.1
iosuser = xxDD

+++ ftl-to-pueblo
menu = ftl-to-pub
title = ATM Latency between Fort Logan and Pueblo
host = 10.1.3.21

++ FromPub
menu = from-pub
title = ATM Latency from Pueblo

+++ PROBE_CONF
ioshost = 10.1.1.1
iosuser = asdf

+++ pueblo-to-ftl
menu = pub-to-ftl
title = ATM Latency between Pueblo and Fort Logan
host = 10.1.103.222

+++ pueblo-to-sherman
menu = pub-to-cen
title = ATM Latency between Pueblo and Sherman
host = 10.0.3.25