[smokeping-users] Changing the sorting way

Cedric Charest cedric.charest at cgi.com
Wed Feb 26 10:16:17 MET 2003

Hello hello!

I want to sort the menu/graphic order by the "menu" ($tree->{$_}{menu})
instead of by "what is after the +".
My config file is synchronized with a database (I made a script which
update the config file daily), and, since node's names may sometime
change, I use their ID for their file name. Ex:

### Dick_DMZ_S01: 192.168.210.202 ###
++ 2234943
menu = Dick_DMZ_S01
title = Dick_DMZ_S01: 192.168.210.202
host = 192.168.210.202
remark = Switch: Cisco Catalyst 3548XL

So I want to alphabetically sort the display on the webpages by menu,
and not with their ID as it is now.
I looked in the code, but I just don't find where this could be. I'm not
really proficient with modules, so I'm kinda lost with this code ;)

Anyway, is there someone who can help me? I'm using version 1.4 on debian.

Thanks ;)

-Cedric