[smokeping-users] More: Re: Help with max_rtt

UK Server Hosting Sales sales at ukserverhosting.net
Sun Jun 1 15:07:23 MEST 2003

I deleted ALL the .rrd files, still get graphs scaled to whatever the
maximum actual rtt times are.

My problem is that changing max_rtt values never changes anything - has no
effect.

Using 1.16 but 1.20 seems no different for this.

SUMMARY:
Problem - we get occasioanal very large rtt values which we want to ignore.
Solution - force the graphs to always scale to no more then 500mS or less).
Symptoms - changingf max_rtt values has no effect.

Thanks in advance,
Nico Morrison

Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 2:19 PM
Subject: [smokeping-users] Re: Help with max_rtt