[smokeping-users] Re: internal server error

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sun Mar 23 00:13:48 MET 2003

Well, there are so many errors.

Did you edit the config.DIST (or config.dist) file?

It sounds like you may not have the path to RRD
included correctly.  What do you web server logs
say?  It sounds like the error you're describing
is appearing on the web page to which you are
browsing.

Paul

>>> "Zeeshan Ahmed" <zeeshan at worldcall.net.pk> 03/22/03 14:24 PM >>>
dear all this is my first email here
i just installed smokeping, i did everthing regarding documentation. finaly when i copied the smokeping.cgi after edidting it, into the cgi-bin dir. and went to the URL it gave me internal server erorr. can anyone tell me why is this so

Regards
Zeeshan Ahmed