[smokeping-users] Reload config data without stopping and restarting smokeping

Edson Manners emanners at realprod.acns.fsu.edu
Mon May 12 22:32:40 MEST 2003

I have been using smokeping version 1.09 fo rthe longest while and just
upgraded to 1.20. Is there now some way to restart smokeping without killing
it and restarting it for situations such as config changes.

I know that a while back smokeping had a problem where if new entries were
added to the config and the speedy_backends werent killed you would get a 'no
probe defined' error. I just got that again in 1.20 and wondered if this
issue had been addressed since my earlier version.

Thanks
--
Education's purpose is to replace an empty
mind with an open one. - Unknown