[smokeping-users] Re: rsh hangs (again)

Aurélio Ramalho aurelio at ramalho.net
Tue May 13 18:50:24 MEST 2003

At 13/5/2003 11:39 -0500, you wrote:
>Config looks OK. Are you saying you never get the prompt back even when
>issuing the rsh command from the sh prompt?

No. when I issue the rsh command at the shell prompt, it works very
well..no problems...

But, It's executed from (inside) the smokeping (using IPC::Open2?) it
hangs....I can see the process "rsh ..." from ps, but it never ends, and no
data, no graphics (NaN...)....

When I use: smokeping --debug, it hangs too, no response too....

PS: On the router, there is a process too but, seems it never dies...

[]'s

--
Aurelio Ramalho <aurelio at ramalho.net>
70237-020 103 Brasilia DF, Brasil [+55 61 8111 8000] ICQ# 2808654