[smokeping-users] Re: how to integrate interface bandwidth utilization into smokeping?

Jing Shen laojing at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 10:47:26 MET 2003

I noticed there is saa probe which uses cisco SAA to
probe network performance. To my knowledge it should
use snmp to extract information from cisco router.

But I'm newcomer to SNMP and smokeping. And, there is
some other person who has shown to twist smokeping
configuration file to include mrtg data. I do need
help with it.

thanks

james

--- Simon Westlake <simon.westlake at bizwi.rr.com>