[smokeping-users] IOSPing problem

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Fri Nov 28 12:24:10 MET 2003

Hello!

I want to implement IOSPing.
Here is part of my config:

*** Probes ***

+ IOSPing
 binary = /usr/bin/rsh
 packetsize = 1500
 forks = 1

*** Targets ***

probe= IOSPing

menu  =  Top
title = Network Latency Grapher
remark = Welcome  to the  SmokePing  website  of  Belkam
Company.           Here  you will learn all about the latency of our
network.

+ BELKAM-rsh

menu = BELKAM-rsh
title = BELKAM Connectivity

++ NPU2

menu = NPU2
title = NPU2 Connectivity

+++ p98-chr
menu = p98->chr
title = RTTMon ping from p98-cisco to chr
host = 192.168.101.1
++++ PROBE_CONF
ioshost = cisco.p98.belkam.com
iosuser= acclog

rsh is allowed and I can successefully connect to cisco router from the
same account.
But I get no data at all from smokeping, graphs are clean
Could you help me?

btw, I get graphs with data from CiscoRTTMonEchoICMP, but looks like
something is wrong with IOS (12.2.12h on 2611)-
if one of links is down I see packet loss on other links on graphs ,
but, really, there is no packet loss!!!!

Thank you!