[smokeping-users] Re: smokeping configuration

Leigh Sharpe lsharpe at pacificwireless.com.au
Fri Oct 3 00:52:25 MEST 2003

Your web server's error log should give you some details on what is wrong.
Common causes for an Internal server error include:
* Missing perl modules
*Incorrect paths in smokeping config files
*incorrect path in the shebang line.

Your log file is the best source of information. Post the relevant bit and
we may be able to help a bit more.