[smokeping-users] Empty graphs - "missing picture"

Konstantinos Fotiadis kostas.fotiadis at oteglobe.net
Fri Sep 5 10:26:04 MEST 2003

Greetings all,

After reading all the documentation and correcting all the permissions
errors I finally managed to run smokeping as a root.
My problem is that when I am pointing to
http://myserver/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi
my graphs are empty. To be more specific in the page I see a picture with an
"x". If I am not wrong this shows that there is a missing image-picture.
What have I done wrong ? Or does that means that I have done something wrong
in my configuration and the graphs are just empty and not a missing
image-picture ?

Kinds Regards,

Kostas