[smokeping-users] Empty Alerts?

Scott Schappell archon at silvertree.org
Sat Apr 17 00:54:42 MEST 2004

In the configuration reference it says:

+alerts

A comma separated list of alerts to check for this target. The alerts have
to be setup in the Alerts section. Alerts are inherited by child nodes. Use
anempty alerts definition to remove inherited alerts from the current target
and ist childern.

There is on host in a group that is undergoing extensive routing
maintenance, and I want to exclude it from alerting when it goes down, etc."

Typos in the above are a direct copy and paste from the reference, by the
way.

I tried adding:

alerts =

in the config (an empty definition) but smokeping won't start, it's asking
for a comma separated list of alerts.

How do I exclude one host from getting alerted (but I still want it
graphed)?
--
PGP Key: http://archon.silvertree.org/pgp.txt
Fingerprint: E799 F032 BD9A 66B8 2930 AE2B E742 0B78 BADB 8E11