[smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping result howto

Dan McGinn-Combs Dan.McGinn-Combs at Geac.com
Mon Aug 2 23:21:37 MEST 2004

I'm running my version of Smokeping/tSmoke on a Gentoo Linux machine.
When I first attempted a --weekly report, I got the same error about the
mail method. I fought with it for a while (because I was sure I loaded
Net::SMTP). Then out of frustration I rebooted. *Then* it started
working.

I attributed it to a requirement to reload the PERL library cache and
went on with my life.

I'll check on a fresh system and see if I can recreate the issue.
Dan