[smokeping-users] Re: scalability

Christian Recktenwald smokeping-contact at citecs.de
Fri Aug 13 18:00:47 MEST 2004

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 10:22:24AM -0500, Keith Patton wrote:
> I am running into problems where smokeping barely finished 1 set of data
> colletion prior to starting another. Now I need to add a few more
> collection points which will put me over.

I'm also interested in scalability. So could you please tell
how many collection points on how many hosts are you probing
running on which hardware?

TIA, Chris

--
Christian Recktenwald      :                         :
citecs GmbH                : smokeping-contact at citecs.de
Unternehmensberatung fuer  : voice +49 711 601 2090  : Boeblinger Strasse 189
EDV und Telekommunikation  : fax   +49 711 601 2092  : D-70199 Stuttgart