[smokeping-users] NEWBIE

David René Soriano Granillo dsoriano at gbnet.cc
Mon Feb 2 15:57:05 MET 2004

Hi everyone, I´m a Newbie and this is my first time I write to this
list, recentlly I´d installed Smokeping on my Red Hat 7.2 system, I
followed all the instructions that web site mentioned, edited all the
.dist files but I don´t know what to do next.

I run the deamon with ./smokeping command but nothing happens, the
prompt doesn´t appear anymore and I don´t get any .cgi files.

Can anyone help me and give me a big hand......

Regards from El Salvador, Central America

David