[smokeping-users] Multiple URLs on Curl

Dave Morrow david.morrow at autodata.net
Thu Feb 12 15:26:29 MET 2004

Hi all, I am new to the list and to Smokeping.  I wonder if someone might be
willing to lend a hand in my configuration.

I have a need to monitor the latency of a web application.  The application
monitor itself will need to step through several URLs to obtain the final
resulting answer for an entire test of the applications response.  My
question is this: Can the curl probe do this?  EchoPingHttp does not seem to
support more than a single URL.  If curl does support this, does anyone have
a real world example of how I should setup my config file?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

David Morrow
Systems Technical Lead, IT Operations
P: (519) 951-6079
F: (519) 451-6615
mailto: david.morrow at autodata.net <mailto:david.morrow at autodata.net>

......poor planning on your part does not make an emergency on my

 This message has originated from Autodata Solutions.  The attached material
is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the
Autodata system administrator at  Administrator at autodata.net
<mailto:Administrator at autodata.net <mailto:Administrator at autodata.net> >