[smokeping-users] Re: smokeping menu

Dez Cadena dez at otenet.gr
Fri Jun 11 14:01:14 MEST 2004

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 01:39:08PM +0200, Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> Hi Dez,
>
> you could split your targets into different include files
>
> @include syntax

in the smokeping configuration file?

> then have different master config files, some with all the includes
> and some with out ... then run several cgi frontens with these
> config ...
>
> this by the way also allows to have diffferent access rights via
> webserver ...

Actually, I needed that too because I want different users accessing
different sub-trees, so that idea is really helpful :)

Unfortunately, my original query still stands... I have some nested html pages
and some links to my smokeping targets. Everyone who access those pages has
the same rights, I just dont want them browsing the smokeping.cgi menu.

thanx,