[smokeping-users] 1.26 execution errors

Scott Schappell archon at silvertree.org
Wed Mar 10 19:51:24 MET 2004

I installed the 1.26 version from the FreeBSD ports collection.  My previous version was working just fine,
however, after installing the port, I receive the following error when trying to run it:

[S: root at arthur: /home/archon] # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/smokeping.sh start
Not enough arguments for mkdir at /usr/local/smokeping/lib/Smokeping.pm line 1971, near "$dir unless"
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/smokeping line 6.
[S: root at arthur: /home/archon] #

Unfortunately, I'm way too Perl clueless to even begin to try to fix this.  Any suggestions on what this
error may be?
--
PGP Key: http://archon.silvertree.org/pgp.txt
Fingerprint: E799 F032 BD9A 66B8 2930 AE2B E742 0B78 BADB 8E11