[smokeping-users] rrdtool command for smokeping graph

dieter at thinkgeek.be dieter at thinkgeek.be
Wed Mar 31 11:47:39 MEST 2004

Hi,

First things first: thank you very much for the excellent software that is
rrdtool and smokeping.

I'm using openNMS as monitoring software wich uses rrdtool.  Since the
latency graphs from openNMS do not show as much information as the
smokeping graphs, i've set up smokeping on the machine to do the latency
monitoring.  So now I have the rrd database for the nodes i want to
monitor.  But to integrate the graphs into the NMS, i would need the rrd
command that generated the graphs.  Where can I find this RRD command?

I hope someone can help me.

Greetz

Dieter