[smokeping-users] Re: Remote FPing SSH problem

Cooper, Mark MarkCooper at bulldogdsl.com
Mon Oct 18 19:11:31 MEST 2004

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's a problem with the probe, more like a problem with me and my config ;)

Config:-

*** Probes ***

+ FPing
binary = /usr/local/sbin/fping

+ RemoteFPing
binary = /usr/bin/ssh
packetsize = 1024
forks = 1

+ AnotherDNS

*** Targets ***

probe = RemoteFPing

menu = Top
title = Network Latency Grapher
remark = Welcome to the SmokePing website of xxx. \
         Here you will learn all about the latency of our network.

+ World

menu = Company
title = Company

++ AAA