[smokeping-users] Re: Valid alertee syntax?

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Sep 13 16:38:24 MEST 2004

Hi Dan,

The smokeping code is quite clean, so adding featuers is often fun.
This is why requests on the smokeping mailinglist often find my ear
... much more so than for mrtg which is almost 10 years old in some
parts ...

Today Dan McGinn-Combs wrote:

> As a general query... are these specifically requested patches added to
> the next release of Smokeping? I'd hate to go through the effort of
> updating my Smokeping.pm module every time a new release comes out
> adding three or four functions I really like.
> Dan

/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker @ ISG.EE, ETL F24.2, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich
 / // _ \/ _ \/ /  System Manager, Time Lord, Coder, Designer, Coach
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/   http://people.ee.ethz.ch/oetiker +41(0)44-632-5286