[smokeping-users] Re: Help with Install (smokeping)

Dave Morrow david.morrow at autodata.net
Wed Apr 27 15:25:02 MEST 2005

Thanks Graham!  It worked perfectly!

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow at Autodata.Net <mailto:David.Morrow at Autodata.Net>
http://www.autodata.net <http://www.autodata.net/>
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an
emergency on my part. >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at
Administrator at autodata.net <mailto:Administrator at autodata.net>