[smokeping-users] Re: Scripting to summarize smokeping rrd data

Tony.Cetera at thomson.com Tony.Cetera at thomson.com
Fri Aug 5 17:36:56 MEST 2005

Thank you.  Now that I have the data, 2 questions.

What is the best way to manipulate those numbers in exponential
notation?  I need them in decimal notation.

Those few lines of <gawk,perl,php,...> you speak of, can you point me
the direction of some examples?  It seems I don't need to do much more
than sum the median column and divide by the # of rows.  However, my
scripting isn't good enough to do that w/o some examples.

Tony