[smokeping-users] newbie q:

Matthew R. Anderson MAnderson at iddx.net
Fri Aug 5 18:03:21 MEST 2005

Hi, sorry if this has been covered; I can't seem to find any documentation
to suggest a solution:

I'm trying to spiffy up my graphs.  I realized that all the demo RRD graphs
and even the demo graphs on the smokeping site are much nicer looking than
mine.  How do you use font smoothing and other custom color and
anti-aliasing features on the graphs themselves?  I can't seem to locate
where I can mess with the rrdgraph parameters.  Any help or documentation I
can read is appreciated.  Best,

-Matt