[smokeping-users] Re: Graphing prior days in higher level of detail

Mersberger, Robert Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com
Mon Aug 15 16:26:26 MEST 2005

What version of smokeping are you running? You can do what I think you
are asking if you are running at least 2.05

-----Original Message-----
From: smokeping-users-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch
[mailto:smokeping-users-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of BG - Ben
Armstrong
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 9:08 AM
To: smokeping-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [smokeping-users] Graphing prior days in higher level of detail

I want to be able to graph 3 hours starting on an arbitrary prior day
and time.  It is not obvious from my examination of the documentation
how to do that.  I see how I can change the level of detail for a period
relative to the present, but there doesn't seem to be a way to say "show
me the three hours starting last saturday at midnight".  Is this
possible?  If it isn't, would the developers please consider making it
possible?

Thanks,
Ben

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This e-mail message and any attachment(s) (collectively, this 'Email') are intended
only for the confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient named above or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient named above, you have received this Email in error.
Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this Email and any copies thereof.