[smokeping-users] Re: Curl probe doesn't handle multiple url's

Rob de Jong rob at dejongnet.net
Fri Dec 2 21:53:53 MET 2005

Thanks a lot Niko,

FYI, the application is that we want to compress printdrivers prior to
distributing them.
Before we do so, we want to determine what is more favourable: All in
one archive, or individual archives.
I saw that note about re-using connections, I'll have to deal with it by
setting up an HTTP ping, and add the HTTP ping RTT to the measurement of
each file

Love the tools!