[smokeping-users] Re: Re[2]: logging multiple connections

Peter Mees peter at cts.be
Wed Jan 19 11:08:57 MET 2005

   Thanks , without the -net parameter did the trick.

    route add 1.1.1.1/32 gw 10.1.1.A

Alvast bedankt,
Peter Mees

mailto:peter at cts.be
CTS bvba
Molsesteenweg 83
2490  BALEN

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard copy.