[smokeping-users] How to increase probe timeout for curl?

Marc Haber mh+smokeping-users at zugschlus.de
Wed Jul 20 15:42:17 MEST 2005

I am using Curl to test the presence of web servers on application
level. Some of them are rather slow, frequently taking more than 4
seconds to deliver the page. However, the probe gets itself killed
frequently, ("Curl: www.example: timeout (100 s) reached, killing the
probe.").

How do I increase this timeout?

Greetings