[smokeping-users] Target specific alert addresses?

Keith Redfield kredfield at airsurfwireless.com
Tue Jun 7 20:29:36 MEST 2005

I know this has been asked before, but I am unclear what the current Smokeping or 2.0 might offer:

I want to specify different alert email addresses per-target or even per-alert (bigloss hostA vs someloss hostB for example)

I know I can pipe the output to a script, but is there now a way to control this within the config file? Or will there be in 2.0?

If this is now available please point me to an example.

Thanks!

-Keith