[smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping 2.0 rc5

Dan McGinn-Combs Dan.McGinn-Combs at Geac.com
Wed Jun 8 23:02:18 MEST 2005

Out of curiosity - how did you get these figures? Did you open your CONFIG file in VI and count them?
I am monitoring some 200 devices on a GENTOO machine. Every month I recompile updates to the system software on it in the background using SCREEN and "EMERGE -uD world". The monitoring just chugs along quite happily.

Dan