[smokeping-users] Re: What is needed to make SmokePing run on Linux

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 9 06:18:06 MEST 2005

Hi Mario,

I would be very interested in your contributions to the
documentation. If you could add the bits that would have helped you
to be faster in setting smokeping up, then I would be glad to
update the documentation so that other could benefit from your
experiance ... It is difficult for me to guess what elements of the
installation process are non-obvious to new comers ...

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker @ ISG.EE, ETL F24.2, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich