[smokeping-users] where should the cgi script be copied to?

Srinivas Makam smakam60540 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 23:24:07 MEST 2005

The SmokePing installation instruction tells that the
smokeping.cgi script be copied to directory of the
webserver where CGIs get executed. I am using Red Hat
Linux with apache webserver. Any one who has worked on
Linux and smokeping, please help me where exactly this
directory is!
Another question: are the tokens in
smokeping/etc/basepage.html replaced with values from
some other script or I have to edit manually?

Thanks
Srinivas