[smokeping-users] config, line 1: table syntax error

Brian Faulkner ecuity at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 08:40:55 MET 2005

Hello,

Does anyone have an idea why I would see this error in my browser when
I try to view http://172.16.2.55/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi?  I've included
the beginning of my config and I don't see anything that looks wrong
at line 1.

Thanks,
Brian

ERROR: /usr/local/smokeping/etc/config, line 1: table syntax error

# Note that all IP addresses in this file are false, to prevent some
# machine falling uder a deadly DOS storm because all users keep
# the same addresses in their config.

*** General ***

owner    = brian
contact  = support at ecuity.net
mailhost = smtp.ecuity.net
sendmail = /usr/lib/sendmail
imgcache = /usr/local/apache/htdocs/smokeping/.simg
imgurl   = ../.simg
datadir  = /usr/local/smokeping/rrd
piddir  = /usr/local/smokeping/var
cgiurl   = http://172.16.2.55/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi
smokemail = /usr/local/smokeping/etc/smokemail
# specify this to get syslog logging
syslogfacility = local0
# each probe is now run in its own process
# disable this to revert to the old behaviour
# concurrentprobes = no