[smokeping-users] Re: Reading Graphs

Rodrigo Nuno Bragança da Cunha rodrigo.cunha at corp.vodafone.pt
Thu Mar 10 12:36:07 MET 2005

Nope... I think is't beyond their capabilities, or they would n0t be at
the helpdesk ;-)

Now seriously: maybe if you explain them how is the graph in fact
constructed, by the conceptual superposition of the displacements the
various samples have from the average measured in that interval, they
will find it more natural than if you speak about statistical deviations
and distributions...

Just my 2 cents.

Edwards, Thomas W. wrote:

>Hey,
>
>	I am doing a demo to the helpdesk on using smokeping, and was
>wondering if there were any docs out there on actually reading the data
>collected?  Trying to put this in terms they can understand.
>
>Thanks a lot for any help available.
>
>Tom
>
>This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of the message and any attachments.
>
>--

This message may contain confidential information or privileged material,
and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not in the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.

Vodafone (Portugal)