[smokeping-users] FW: Why occasionally no y-axis annotation value?

Sorrell, Al Al_Sorrell at troweprice.com
Thu Mar 10 17:16:06 MET 2005

Here's the text that was supposed to go with that post...
> Hi,
> Pretty new to SmokePing - really gereat tool.
> Using SmopkePing 1.38 on Solaris 8/Perl 5.8.5
> I have a number of targets setup and overall, things are working
> great.
> Occasionally, one or more of the overview graphs will not have any
> y-axis tic value graphed - see example below. Other graphs on the same
> page will have the values just fine. Problem seems to move around from
> one graph to another. Using default values for grpahing setup, pings,
> etc.
>
> See graph labeled "bostrta" vs "laicrta" at the left axis.
> Thanks,
> Al

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by T. Rowe Price and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.