[smokeping-users] WWW display

Engle, Kurt KEngle at PeaceHealth.org
Mon May 9 19:49:59 MEST 2005

I can get SmokePing to display the initial www page along with a nice
little tree structure of the devices that I want to graph, however, I am
having difficulty actually getting a graph to display. When I click on a
device I get the following:

Garbage ': 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds' after
command: COMMENT:Probe: 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds

If I go into my config file and change the number of  pings under the
***Database*** section to a different number, that number shows up in
the message instead of 20.

Can anyone give me a clue as to where this message is generated from or
what this message is???

Thanks,

Kurt Engle

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.