[smokeping-users] Re: ISG::ParseConfig is obsolete! Use Config::Grammar instead. PROBLEM

Schalk Erasmus schalk at internet.na
Thu May 19 15:12:29 MEST 2005

Hi,

Any news on the status of the incompatibilities?

I see the SmokePing port is unavailable:

** Port marked as IGNORE: net/smokeping:
        only works with old versions (1.0.x) of net/rrdtool

Is it possible to have the older RRD-Tool added to the Ports Collection, for
making the older version work again??

Maybe add /net/rrdtool-old or something.

I keep on getting these messages (using the web frontend):

Windhoek Core Router

Garbage ': 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds' after command:
COMMENT:Probe: 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds
Garbage ': 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds' after command:
COMMENT:Probe: 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds
Garbage ': 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds' after command:
COMMENT:Probe: 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds
Garbage ': 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds' after command:
COMMENT:Probe: 20 ICMP Echo Pings (56 Bytes) every 300 seconds

I really need my graphs... :(

Thanx
Schalk