[smokeping-users] Re: SNMP Trap on Alerts

Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com
Mon May 23 17:05:49 MEST 2005

I think this would be a good feature to have. I think if available I would
use it in place of sending mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: smokeping-users-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch
[mailto:smokeping-users-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of João André
Simioni
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 8:39 AM
To: smokeping-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [smokeping-users] SNMP Trap on Alerts

Hello,
does anyone here send SNMP Traps on Alerts detected by Smokeping? I need
this feature and can get it using an external command on the Alerts section,

but if more people has the same needs, I could implement such feature on the

code.

Does anyone has any concerns about it?

Thanks

Joao Simioni

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This e-mail message and any attachment(s) (collectively, this "Email") are
intended only for the confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient named above or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient named above,
you have received this Email in error. Please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete this Email and any copies thereof.