[smokeping-users] Problem with smokeping an Yellow Dog Linux

S. Klose sk_neu at gmx.de
Fri Sep 23 09:56:04 MEST 2005

Hi,

I use smokeping on a SUSE Linux 9.3 with no problems. I've tried to
install smokping on a Macintosh with Yellow Dog Linux. To use smokeping,
I've compiled

- rrdtool-1.0.49
- fping
- smokeping-2.0.2

without any errors.

I've configure all Statements in the Smokeping Config and the path of
some tools (like smokeping.cgi). The Smokeping collects data, because
the *.rrd files have the current date and timestamps, but the statistics
with smokeping.cgi results no data information. I see the graphic with
no statistik line.

Any ideas?

--

Sascha Klose